ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After tax its going to cost me 100.xx for 70 Basic and Standard channels, more than 40 Digital Premier PAK channels, 46 digital music channels, and hight-speed internet.

What do you pay?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I have Time Warner Cable and I pay something like $100 for all of the basic channels, premium channels (Speed, G4/TechTV, digital music, etc), all of the English-speaking HBO channels, HBO on demand, Cinemax, Max on demand, and Road Runner cable Internet service. That also includes the DVR service and the DVR box. Although, I'm thinking about getting TiVo instead.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fixxxer said:
I have Time Warner Cable and I pay something like $100 for all of the basic channels, premium channels (Speed, G4/TechTV, digital music, etc), all of the English-speaking HBO channels, HBO on demand, Cinemax, Max on demand, and Road Runner cable Internet service. That also includes the DVR service and the DVR box. Although, I'm thinking about getting TiVo instead.

yea we have time warner here also. I was thinking about getting the movie channels and such for the $10 more or whatever it was. but its really not worth it to me since i dont watch that much tv... strangely im happy though that im getting espn news.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
The only reason I got the movie channels was for HBO On Demand, so I could watch "The Sopranos" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm." The others just came as part of the package. :wiggles:

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Fixxxer said:
I must be getting ripped off. We have the standard digital Time Warner Cable tier, DVR, and Road Runner, and I swear we're paying over $100 with NO movie channels. I'll have to get the wife to call them and yell at them!:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I also have time warner and high speed internet with 70+ std channels, stupid digital channels( but have to have digital to get the speed channel), DVR, and no movie channels. I pay 117$ a month. I hate paying for about 60 channels I never watch but what can you do?

·
2,564 Posts
50-some channel Adelphia cable is $36 (including Speed, but no movie channels) and DSL 1500 k/s through my phone company is $54.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Our cable and internet was ~$120/month.. But we hardy ever watched any of the movie channels, so its down to like $90/month.

Divided by 3 = cheap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts