Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't mean what do you hate about WRXs. What bugs you about your WRX?

I hate the paint chips in the front. The door ding on the drivers side front fender.

I hate how I get new rattles everyday. Then the next day their gone.

I hate the rattles around the speakers from bass. I'm dynamatting each speaker sometime this summer. Hopefully it'll help.

I hate how I can't seem to keep it totally clean for any period of time. There's always something that needs to be cleaned on it. Grr..

And finally, for now, I hate how I don't think I'll ever be happy with the way it is. There's always something I want to do to it.

·
Registered
966 Posts
i also hate the thin paint, 4th gear grind, clutch shudder, & squeaky drivers window. that's all i can think of now but i'm sure something else will come later.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
586 Posts
SBW said:
I hate the fact I waited so long to get mine. :D

You beat me on this line.

Yes ABS and paint does not meet $23,000 expectation, but I didn't buy it to hate it. I bought it because it is different and had everything my Nissan was lacking.

There was a thread on this before.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I hate how it takes eternity for the inside of the door to dry after I wash it. I can't roll down the windows forever without leaving a streak on the way back up.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2fast4uWRX said:
I hate how it takes eternity for the inside of the door to dry after I wash it. I can't roll down the windows forever without leaving a streak on the way back up.
hahaha. I hate that too! I'll wash it, leave it in direct sunlight for hours and it still leaves a wet mark on the window. grrr.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
The gas pedal is to heavy?:D

Other than that, I can live with all the other stuff.

Shotgun

·
Super Moderator
1,991 Posts
I hate that mine is still in the shop ten days after some azzhole whacked it, with no prognosis yet... :mad:

I like that I bought an old Miata yesterday to play with in the meanwhile! :D
www.MorrisGarage.com

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I absolutely cannot stand all these freakin rattles! I'm going nuts here!:mad:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just like the last time this topic came up I still hate how often people are whining and crying about not having a "perfect" car. :rolleyes:

Every machine ever made will have some type of quirk and never please 100% of it's users. These complainers could search for and acquire something more suited to their expectations, or find a "cure" for the "problems" they have with their car.... but see, that's the problem with humans. We'd rather cast blame and have others join us for comfort than to see a problem and create a solution for ourselves.

(edit to remove unintended directed verbage)

·
Registered
16 Posts
the thing that annoys me about my WRX is that when I use cruise control, there is no light that comes on to notify me that it is engaged (or maybe it is just my car :confused: ).

i also don't like the fact that there are no head rests for the back seats.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well I don't have mine yet (was supposed to get it today, but looks like one more day of trying to get 72 mo. at 3.9 ...) but I hate paying for it, I'm not even paying monthly payments but I am already dreading it. Two years without a car payment was nice while it lasted.

Ike

·
433 Posts
I dislike the whining sound it makes in extreme cold starts, and err....hmm....,

I KNOW

I HATE the fact that the A/C comes on automatically with the front de-mister and front de-mister/down arrow. I'm SO tempted to sort that out, I can't even begin to tell you. Makes me MAD!!! :mad:

:p

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
glepko said:
Just like the last time this topic came up I still hate how often people are whining and crying about not having a "perfect" car. :rolleyes:

Every machine ever made will have some type of quirk and never please 100% of it's users. Why don't you search for and acquire something more suited to your expectations, or find a "cure" for the "problems" you have with your car.... but see, that's the problem with humans. We'd rather cast blame and have others join us for comfort than to see a problem and create a solution for ourselves.
There's no need for that, he asked a question about our complaints, and we answered. We aren't blaming anyone else, we're just voicing our opinions.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The stock radio has no seek button.
(among other shortcomings).

They took the trouble to run power into the door and only light the 'auto' on the window controls.

But I didn't buy it for the radio or the windows....it meets(or esceeds) my expectations where it counts :p

1 - 20 of 149 Posts