ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my 2012 WRX and I've loved every second of driving it. I really like this forum and I wanted to represent with a clubwrx plate frame but I was thinking, why not come up with a new design and see what people think?

I'm not a graphic designer or anything, I just mess around with photoshop so any advice or tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abrar

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks good, and you've got the right idea. I would keep it to just two fonts. As I see it I see four different fonts in one single logo. As a general graphic design rule keeping it to two/three fonts is best for a logo.

I would suggest doing "Club" in one font and "wrx.net" in another font. Or do "clubwrx" in one font and ".net" in the other. Other than that looks great. As a graphic designer I would actually like to see some of your other stuff. Always enjoy looking at other peoples work :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, and you've got the right idea. I would keep it to just two fonts. As I see it I see four different fonts in one single logo. As a general graphic design rule keeping it to two/three fonts is best for a logo.

I would suggest doing "Club" in one font and "wrx.net" in another font. Or do "clubwrx" in one font and ".net" in the other. Other than that looks great. As a graphic designer I would actually like to see some of your other stuff. Always enjoy looking at other peoples work :D
Woah, completely forgot about this thread. Thanks! Yeah I guess I wanted to combine ALL my ideas into one design.

All the letters are from existing subaru logos, except for the N and the E.
- The C is from the Spec C logo.
- The "LUB" is from the Subaru Logo with the L as half of the U.
- The 'WRX" is the standard WRX logo
- and the T is from the STi logo.

Some other stuff I did were some splash screens for a friend's Pioneer X930BT:

Subaru Splash 2 CF.jpg

Subaru White Spalsh 2.jpg

Subaru White Splash.jpg

WRX CF Splash.jpg

WRX Splash.jpg

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
I need a sweet splash screen... you think you could do a carbon fiber with the black and chrome STi logo?

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Super impressive... and quick! Thanks!

Any way you could make the S more proportionate? (the top gap is right, the middle is too skinny, and the bottom gap is too fat)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm, not sure why its off.

Gimme a little, I'll use a different emblem. If you have a straight on shot of that black and chrome logo that would help a lot too

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Hmm, not sure why its off.

Gimme a little, I'll use a different emblem. If you have a straight on shot of that black and chrome logo that would help a lot too
I'll take a picture of the back of my car tomorrow, and post it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts