ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the WRX but Im lookin to buy one and im not sure i want anything too extreme like these two but i was wondering what your opinions on them are since you guys are the experts.

WRX 1

WRX 2

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
NEITHER!

The WRX 1 made me laugh out loud while I was reading it. That guy is so full of $hit the whites of his eyes are turning brown. First he list "MOMO factory interior package, spoiler, racing gears" in the top part of the description. However, he never mentions these 'racing gears' in the mods list. In fact, his ONLY engine mod is a K&N Cold-AIR intake :rolleyes:

STAY AWAY FROM WRX 1!!!!

WRX 2 is decent, but the fact that he keeps saying how it's faster then a STi and how well it handles, but says "NEVER RACED OR ABUSED" If you never raced it, then how do you know it's "VERY, VERY FAST" and "FASTER THEN STI!" :confused:

IMHO, you should stay away from both cars and try to find a bone stock wrx that hasn't been abused.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
bdoug said:
NEITHER!

The WRX 1 made me laugh out loud while I was reading it. That guy is so full of $hit the whites of his eyes are turning brown. First he list "MOMO factory interior package, spoiler, racing gears" in the top part of the description. However, he never mentions these 'racing gears' in the mods list. In fact, his ONLY engine mod is a K&N Cold-AIR intake :rolleyes:

STAY AWAY FROM WRX 1!!!!

WRX 2 is decent, but the fact that he keeps saying how it's faster then a STi and how well it handles, but says "NEVER RACED OR ABUSED" If you never raced it, then how do you know it's "VERY, VERY FAST" and "FASTER THEN STI!" :confused:

IMHO, you should stay away from both cars and try to find a bone stock wrx that hasn't been abused.
tru dat!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
236 Posts
honestly, i believe that anyone that buys a manual equipped wrx will likely beat it up one way or another. but yes, if u gonna look for used...might as well find a bone stock one.

hey, mine is bone stock. i still beat it up.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
after reading them over it just sounds like the first guy is kinda dumb but the car itself is fine minus bra and taillights.

second person seems to be one of the types that bought the car, worked on it (its not very far past break in mind you) and now cant afford it. probably also a type that has a fast car but doesnt drive ilike an idiot. spirited driving doesnt mean you beat on teh car. also him saying its faster than STI is just sales hype...

remember both of these people are trying to sell and they probably assume most looking wont know momo is factory goods or anything about a "stage one" wrx vs an STI.

gotta look a little deeper into what theyre saying.

i think they both look good.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
stay away from both.

1 is just awful
2 the guy was screaming the whole time, and I dont like someone screaming at me while they are trying to sell me something.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
whats bad about first besides the bra (removeable) and altezzas (removeable)?

and someone types in caps so dont buy a car from em??

:rolleyes:

c'mon now! :confused1

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
gusto said:

and someone types in caps so dont buy a car from em??

:rolleyes:

c'mon now! :confused1
call me anal, but yeah.

If two cars are the same, 1 person types in all caps and the other doesn't, I'd buy the one in proper English.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
If I had rules against retarded grammar, misspellings, all caps, etc. I'd never buy anything off ebay.

Car #1: If I had a dog that looked like that, I'd shave its a$$ and make it walk backwards.

Car #2: Looks OK. Wouldn't buy a modded car though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Yogiwerx said:
DAMNNNNNN!

Thanks for the input guys...thats what my gut feeling was but just wanted to make sure i wasnt passing up some amazing deal. Im looking for a stock one now.
i could have totally gotten it too :( automatic 6spd tiptronic to bad i didnt see it i still love my wrx but thats a skyline!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
ya th eengine on the skyline looks like it got raped and it says
CONDITION:
good condition for show car hahaha that can be translated in so many ways, i would still buy it though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts