ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
its pretty simple, people are stupid and they'll believe anything as long as it makes sense. the president and all government intelligence knows this, so in order for people to stay calm and not think that it is capable for terrorists to attack the all might pentagon give people what they want to hear so no questions arise...it works for most people but then there are those individuals who question the dumb president and get their questions answered like this :)

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Jerm95gt04WRX said:
what do you think of this, i mean accompained with many other sites it's pretty much clear it wasn't a 757, so why has the gov. gotten away with pure bull****

http://www.freedomunderground.org/newsite/view.php?v=3&t=3&aid=8823
1) this does not belong in everyday impreza talk

2) Its been posted already like 4 times

3) Although its very interesting, it will inevidably turn into something political, which is not allowed here... so dont be suprised if this happens to get locked.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Jerm95gt04WRX said:
whatever nobody posts anything worthwhile on here anyways, you must be a fan of W
I'm a fan of rationality.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Jerm95gt04WRX said:
whatever nobody posts anything worthwhile on here anyways, you must be a fan of W
I am telling you that this does not belong here, and that the "no politics" rule is here to keep the peace for the most part... Its just about the rules man, its not about political bias. ask anyone here... I hate W Bush more than anyone else on this board probably... I have led school protests against this man, and given speaches in like 4 different classes about the faults is his logic and in his administration...

so as you can see, its not about who favors who... Its just the rules, and in order to participate on this forum you must follow the rules.
although this doesnt directly involve politics, it will inevidably turn into a politcal war because someone will come in and say "its bushes fault" then another will say "FU bush rules", etc, etc..... So its just better to avoid it all together. I love political discussion, but many people cant hold one without getting defensive and angry. A good place to talk about this but remain in the impreza community is Nasioc.com they have a good forum called the "political playground".

(It took me a while to learn to keep my mouth shut, but I do just fine now)
:p

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, it's just funny that people who see the evidence and still believe the gov is truthful is blind. I mean doesn't it worry you that this lie is still going on and the same or at least part of the same administration is in power.

·
48,699 Posts
DTR rex said:
(It took me a while to learn to keep my mouth shut, but I do just fine now)
:p
Not so fast there, DTR, you did sneak in a "I hate Bush" comment... ;)

Yeah, I'm like you. I work very hard at following the politics rule. I like the civil discourse that (mostly) goes on here, these days, and there's plenty of other places for the politics to be discussed... :wiggles:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Jerm95gt04WRX said:
Sorry, it's just funny that people who see the evidence and still believe the gov is truthful is blind. I mean doesn't it worry you that this lie is still going on and the same or at least part of the same administration is in power.
Ignorance is bliss my friend.

but this thread is going to get locked real quick and its best to end the discussion here. I would be happy to discuss this further with you through PM's or something.
and Like I said, if you search that 757 topic at nasioc.com in the political playground you will probably find a 6 page thread or something, so it would be interesting read IMO.

·
48,699 Posts
Jerm95gt04WRX said:
I think that conspiracy theory people are funny.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RayfieldsWRX said:
I think that conspiracy theory people are funny.

i think retarded people are funny, what more do you want..

Is it really that inconcieveable that someone in the government would lie.......hmmmmmmmmm

I wonder.........

I think people who ignore evidence and any "rational" are funny

·
48,699 Posts
Jerm95gt04WRX said:
i think retarded people are funny, what more do you want..
Is it really that inconcieveable that someone in the government would lie.......hmmmmmmmmm
I wonder.........
I think people who ignore evidence and any "rational" are funny
Yes, I may indeed be retarded, but I can post to the correct forum, form complete sentences, capitalize where appropriate, and spell "inconceivable".

You have worked hard to make yourself believe that various websites have presented incontrovertible evidence to support your X-File case. I provided a site which shows evidence to the contrary; pics of engine parts, wheel fragments with comparisons to production 757 wheels, etc.

Clearly you have an agenda, and aren't going to be swayed by reason. So be it. Some people thrive on this stuff. Perhaps they don't have enough going on in their lives to keep them busy; I don't know. Have at it, I don't care. :wiggles:

<sniff, sniff> This thread smells like broccoli. I hate broccoli. :unhappy:

·
48,699 Posts
DTR rex said:
BTW: where have you been? Its been a while since I have have seen you post whoring.. You have been sticking to a couple specific threads it seems...... WIfe cut down the internet usage time on you or something?

EDIT --- NM... its seems that upon further review you got back to post whoring again today:thumbup:
I was out for a while when I was backpacking a couple of weeks ago, and then earlier this week I was in California on business. Don't worry; I'm back to continue the wh0ring!! :)

As to the "old" comment, I just need to make a sig that has a "Yes I'm Old! Get Over It!" exclamation in it, don't I...

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
RayfieldsWRX said:
I was out for a while when I was backpacking a couple of weeks ago, and then earlier this week I was in California on business. Don't worry; I'm back to continue the wh0ring!! :)

As to the "old" comment, I just need to make a sig that has a "Yes I'm Old! Get Over It!" exclamation in it, don't I...
where did you go in cali? I love it out there... I want to move to San Deigo more than words can express.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts