ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some pics of my 2003 bugeye. She has some work to be done to her, but I am looking to get her back to her original state. What do you all see on this motor that is not stock btw?

WRX(10).jpg WRX(5).jpg WRX(6).jpg WRX(7).jpg WRX(8).jpg WRX(9).jpg

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I see a turbo timer on your console and a three gauge pod, with one being what looks like a narrow band a/f ratio gauge, at least to my eyes. Also see a modified gauge cluster....

Sent from my CM7 Nook Color!

·
Registered
312 Posts
STi seats

Edit: Also, that's a pretty thick intercooler. Check for an aftermarket turbo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the lights on the gauge cluster currently do not work. I am waiting to get home to check into that problem. Also the kid before me put that 3 slot aftermarket gauge holder up there. It is damn near falling off the thing. So I am going to purchase a new one here soon and reinstall those gauges up there with a little more sturdy one. So what does everyone think about where I should start on modding this thing at? I know I am going to get the interior fixed before I start on anything but as far as mods there is what you see here and aftermarket BOV exhaust all the way back. What should be my next step in building this thing up for some more hosepower and some better looks on it?

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Also an air oil separator and intake.

post clearer pics and close ups of engine. take a pic of turbo too
+100

Also a picture of the exhaust coming from the turbo from underneath the car.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Jessie-I see a cool air intake, a NOS fogger system and a T4 turbo dominic, It has direct port nitrous, an AIC controller-
Dom-Yeah and a stand aloen fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend 10 thousand dollars.

:rotfl:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Well the lights on the gauge cluster currently do not work. I am waiting to get home to check into that problem. Also the kid before me put that 3 slot aftermarket gauge holder up there. It is damn near falling off the thing. So I am going to purchase a new one here soon and reinstall those gauges up there with a little more sturdy one. So what does everyone think about where I should start on modding this thing at? I know I am going to get the interior fixed before I start on anything but as far as mods there is what you see here and aftermarket BOV exhaust all the way back. What should be my next step in building this thing up for some more hosepower and some better looks on it?

Well if you give me about 2 weeks, I can sell you the OEM cluster from my 03. All of the lights and gauges work just fine. I'm just waiting for my STI cluster to get back from the shop. That would probably be easier than figuring out whatever the kid did. It would take you 5 minutes to swap in a new one.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts