1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: what do u think i will run in the 1/4

Mad WRX said:
uncorrected about: 247 whp / 245 tq

Mid 13's possible with awesome driving. If you run race gas I can help you tune it to run low 13's.
i need to have u rood tune my car frist then 1/4 tune.
ill let u no when i come and how much do u want to use the WB?
i dont have much money because i spent it all at mac last time i was there and it a long drive for me up there and gas aint cheep and i dont like thes thing ........ can u tell

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I dynoed at 234/270 uncorrected, 296/340 corrected. I pulled a 13.50 without hard abuse last night, but I am a monster on the strip. Torque doesn't really matter as much on the strip so I would guess a low 13 from your car. If you can shift fairly smoothly and launch well.

Isn't the strip there at a lower altitude?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hmmm, my 3340lb STi w/driver that put down 268whp/324wtrq uncorrected went 12.64 @ 108mph. My friend with an 02 WRX and less hp than you ran a 13.3 @99mph with a 1.79 60ft. I would have to say low 13's if driven well, high 12's if driven perfect. Good luck:D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Scuba_Steve said:
Hmmm, my 3340lb STi w/driver that put down 268whp/324wtrq uncorrected went 12.64 @ 108mph. My friend with an 02 WRX and less hp than you ran a 13.3 @99mph with a 1.79 60ft. I would have to say low 13's if driven well, high 12's if driven perfect. Good luck:D
You are an even bigger monster!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
:eek:

I'd rather be lucky than good. ;)

I still bowdown the the things that people like Larry, Steve & Louis have down recently.

Awesome Jobs guyz!! Almost makes me want to start building to give you guyz some competition. ;)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey thanks guys
. I still know that you guys were the pioneers, I'm just a NoOb :tongue: . It's not like I bought an STi, slapped on a few mods and drove the hell out of the car to a mid 12 (well, kinda ;)). I did lots of researching on this board and others to get an idea on what mods would work best and I think I did a pretty good job, with everyone's help. I gotta thank Dave (davidm_sh) for all his help he's given me on my mod path so far, I've picked that guys brain numerous times, thanks man :thumbup: !

Oh yeah, Todd DO IT!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
:eek:
I think i'll leave the bandi runs to you kids..............for now. ;)

black said:
i ran a 14.5 with just a TB and uppipe. and now im stage 4+ so just low 14 and if i bet it hard a hight 13? i was hopping for more but i will be happy with what ever i get
What kind of 60' times were you getting?

I think your car has very low 13's written all over her.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts