Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to modifying cars, I have a 2020 WRX Limited, and am installing with a good friend of mine some Air Lift Performance 3P air suspension. I want to know what is needed to adjust the camber, planning on using it as my daily with occasional track use (for fun not to be extremely competitive hence why I went with bags and not coils) I know the front has camber plates that come with the air struts, and I can also purchase a camber bolt I believe, looking at what is needed, what people would recommend for the front bolt (brand with links to product would be helpful!) as well as rear adjustments. Please let me know what is needed.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
11,433 Posts
Race comp engineering or whiteline.

·
Æternum
15,860 Posts
Camber can be adjusted in the front as-is but the rear is a multilink and requires aftermarket control arms with adjustment.

This advice is based on reasonable camber adjustment. If your goal is "hellflush," I have no advice for you.

I am not shy in saying that I think air suspension is a bad idea for any WRX.

·
Super Moderator
11,433 Posts
This advice is based on reasonable camber adjustment. If your goal is "hellflush," I have no advice for you.
Just buy cambered wheel spacers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am new to modifying cars, I have a 2020 WRX Limited, and am installing with a good friend of mine some Air Lift Performance 3P air suspension. I want to know what is needed to adjust the camber, planning on using it as my daily with occasional track use (for fun not to be extremely competitive hence why I went with bags and not coils) I know the front has camber plates that come with the air struts, and I can also purchase a camber bolt I believe, looking at what is needed, what people would recommend for the front bolt (brand with links to product would be helpful!) as well as rear adjustments. Please let me know what is needed.

Thanks,
Not to

Thanks,
If you're new to tricking out suspension I would take it I and pay attention to what they're doing. I can do an alignment but hate doing them. Not my strong suit and I've been turning wrenches for 40 years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts