• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What day for weekly meet...........

Just trying to see what works for everyone and it looks like Saturday might be the only day that works for a few people...................

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I was so tempted to pick I LIKE BOOBS!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Man, u should have those as a check box man. I can't choose what I want. URRRGGGG:unhappy::mad:
friday is good... hahahhaha:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I Like Boobies!!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Boobs FTW

·
Registered
471 Posts
in fact Boobs on Saturday nights FTMFW!

·
Registered
149 Posts
To be honest any night works for me as long as im not working so im game for w/e

PS Boobies FTW ^^ :eek:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
If the meet wasn't important then i think i would vote for boobs for sure. hahaha wow (o)-(o) ... wowww wee..:eek:

·
Registered
905 Posts
i didnt vote, because i could go for either friday or saturday. i do like friday night meets, that feels like i have a full weekend still. but saturday days would be nice too...

either one, so ill pick boobs.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I <3 boobs

But yeah, Fridays/Saturdays are rough since those tend to be the nights that people do other social things :(

Where are you planning to hold these weekly meets?
we've been meeting at different places, the past several weeks. last week we went to the rock, then over to krispy kreme to get harassed, and then for a drive along the sound coast.

and then sometimes its just a couple guys getting together to work on cars, which, btw, would be easier to do in the daytime, and not require a shop ;)

i feel like this thing is on the brink of turning into something big, and might need some organization/sanctioning/sponsoring *ahem,WorldOne, hint hint*

if its heading that direction, i will tell the wife to know her role, and co-found this sucker.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
haha you're the man bro. I'm thinking of going vf39 soon and getting something like this going then i should get more help. hahah:sadwave: I know I know, what's friend for right? hahah:p

·
Registered
905 Posts
if you get your vf39 in the next 7-9 weeks, ill totally help with the install. it would be nice to go through it on your car first, before mine goes in :p

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I guess being a comedian didn't help us decide. It has been the
highlight of my day the last couple days. :baaa: So this weekend is creeping up on us. So we need a couple serious people to sway the voting
towards a day. For this week, and I'm all for suggestions. This is our forum, our meet and all of our decisions. I am just trying to get some input. Thanks for all the help................. :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts