ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Whats wrong? The only problem I really see is you're sort of mis-using the light, like the shadow pic is obvious...also you need to block a little of the light (my camera has a little hood) because you can see glare...also slow the shutter speed down and you won't need as much light/pics will be lighter...but just make sure you use a tripod.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
What Jon said is accurate. If you want nite pics, definitely get a tripod. Also, don't forget, photoshop is your friend!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
black said:
i did use a tripod, and i dont have PS.
so slower shutter speed and i need to block some of the light and thats it. are thay ok for a frist try?
I think they came out fine, but theres always room for improvement, ps car looks awesome. :thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
what kind of cam are you using?

you may have presets for different lighting settings...mine has like 7-8 presets. And some come out more reddish/orange. Then others come out with a hint of blue. Just keep messing with your settings, and remember, the less light, the less shutter speed!

--Justin

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the cam i have been using is one that i found so i don't no is this is the name u are looking for or not. cyber-shot3.2mega pixels and its made by sony, that all it has on it.
also i used the same setting at the gas station as i did at the park,any tips or anything would be good thanks all

·
Registered
241 Posts
02WrXsTi said:
his is the P32. i have the same exact camera. PM me, both of you and ill help you guys out.
IM sorry to rob this thread, but is it me or does almost everyone is getting these ADVAN RG wheels in gold???

Dont get me wrong, i wanted these wheels about 6 years ago and they are still hot!!!
but I have been to many east coast car shows, SEMA, HIN, local shows, etc and I at least see more then 3 people with these one.
AT HIN in Philly, i saw about 6 people with these wheels.?

Are they cheap now? They have been like $400 each for the past 5 years and price never goes down....

I am starting to not like them anymore cause everyone got them, BUT they are still one HOT rim!!!

just my $.02

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
this guy has had these wheels for about a month now... he had to get wheels b/c he had recently sold his siennaII's. but he has gone to shows and had RG's b4. this guy is a wheel***** so its ok. oh yea, and thats a backyard special bumper. he also has recaros with takatas inside. ;)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
man i love your car's setup but i think you should lose the cf trunk.. it jus doesnt feel right....

get sti trunk or go spoilerless w/ mine spoiler!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I wish I knew how to use my camera to take good pics. It has tons of presets but I think i'm just a crappy picture taker. Anyone have any tips?? its a Nikon Coolpix 5400.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ok ok. well taking shots at night is a PITA. but you need a tripod, a good camera, and a good setup. now if you would like to get accurate light readings, the camera will not do that, you need to buy a light meter to find the correct settings as far as aperature and shutter speed.

also to avoid as many deep shadows as posible cast by the street lamps you could always try to bring along some white foam core boards with you that can be setup to bounce light back onto the car. some more light could also be used to add the correct balance of light to both sides of the car (of course the light will need to be diffused by a blanket or any other kind of light diffuser to avoid harsh "hot spotS" from appearing on the surface of the car).

and remember that if there is any light feeding directly into the lense from and angle.... i.e. what happend with those gas station pics... the lengthend shutter speed will allow more light in than you ould normally expect so you should try and use a higher numbered aperature.

um... i guess the last thing is that you just gotta get out and try different things, once you find the right formula keep on using it....

BTW nice cars!

chile

1 - 20 of 21 Posts