Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some peeps on here recommended them, and I decided to order a pair.

But I looked on their site and they don't show covers for the WRX. Lots of other cars but no Subies.

So are the WRX covers a custom job? Does that cost more?

I guess I can just call them (duh) but I wanted to run it by the guys who have bought from them.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the pic. Those look fabulous. I'll see if I can get a blue WRX logo on mine. I'm going black on black, but I think the logo would look sweet.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I inquired 2 months ago about the seat covers and Wet Okole told me that the rears on the sedans were going to be a solid piece without provisions for that small opening/access area.

I've used them in the past and they are very durable but colors tend to fade if exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. I've tinted my windows to combat this.

just my 2 cents

·
Registered
17 Posts
A friend of mine put them in his miata and wasn't very happy with the color fade. I went with KatSkinz Leather seat covers for my miata and they are pretty nice. I'm not sure they make them for the WRX though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Billio said:
A friend of mine put them in his miata and wasn't very happy with the color fade. I went with KatSkinz Leather seat covers for my miata and they are pretty nice. I'm not sure they make them for the WRX though.
Katzkin makes leather seats for WRXs. I bought my from the 3rd group buy on nasioc.com this summer. They are going to start a 5th group buy at the beginning of the year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts