ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just wanted to get an idea of how many people on this forum are from westcheter county, NY. If there was a decent amount, possibly set up a meet somewhere. I noticed the majority of people from ny on here are from LI, so lets find out. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
...fellow westchester member..

Theres not that many who post regularly, youll find more in the nasioc tri state section....

Have seen a few meets around the area or within resonable driving distance, just havent made it out to any :p

btw what town you from ?

--Brian

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i havent rally had a chance to make it out to any either.

I'm from Thornwood, about 10 minutes north of White Plains, what about you?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that you posted the wrong link, this brings me to a wing swap thread. But anyway ....if you have anymore info on this meet met me know, im down to go, got nothin to do tomorrow. Thanks.

palmerx141 said:
im from croton. There is actually a meet tomorrow afternoon at around 1230 in ossining. Here the link on nasioc...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679832

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm not from Westchester, but I'm from Orange County which is just across the river.

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
I hate to send people to NAZIoc, but there is a big Westchester thread (well its about 6 of us talking) but they SRC they call themselves put on a lot of meets.

They are usually in Cortlandt Manor (Peekskill area) at the McDonald's in the Cortlandt Town Center parking lot. Ive seen Evos, Elise, Viper, WRX, etc etc there.

<~~~ From Somers, NY (originally Newburgh, NY for the Orange County guys!)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll echo the NASIOC comments, but this forum certainly has its advantages in comparison. I intend to spend more time here.

I'm from Somers in Westchester, and will be modding a good bit soon. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing/hearing some local Rexes...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey guys - haven't been around in a while as I've been rennovating a condo and doing wedding stuff, but I just wanted anyone who is interested to know that I still have both of my Subarus and plan on beginning to mod them again in the Summer/Fall - going with a bigger turbo for the wrx and an offroading setup for the legacy. I've got a nice new 22mm front sway that needs to be isntalled too. I am off all next week so if anyone wants to meet up and help me install it, let me know- Hope all is well with everyone - pm me if anyone wants to meet up sometime. - Dan

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Anyone up for a meet Easter weekend?

·
Registered
460 Posts
POssibly - Hopefully I will have my front sway installed by then - I still have to see your car Chris - I will let you know later in the week what's going on easter weekend.

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
POssibly - Hopefully I will have my front sway installed by then - I still have to see your car Chris - I will let you know later in the week what's going on easter weekend.
My car looks 100% stock. I am still in winter mode w/ Dunlop WS M3 snow tires on stock rims.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts