Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one here from the west Texas area? El Paso ft Stockton Clint etc?
looking for peeps to get some hang outs going.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was messing around in the first and hit a headlight!
Need new ones so I’m looking to see what aftermarket ones are out there.
point me in the right direction !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As of lately 3rd gear has been grinding going in and I have no idea why. I want to know if I need to adjust anything or if it’s a common issue with this model. Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
Best ones are OEM.

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
No, not normal. Is the shifter loose?

·
Registered
185 Posts
IIRC, this forum groups Texas in the South Central States region. You might have better luck posting there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New wrx owner.
just replaced a motor on a 15 with one off a 19

havent had a chance to tear it down yet but it was a bent rod.

ideas why?

no tune just a catback.

just want to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just curious. I mainly was looking to buy and sell used parts on the forum with a few other DIY posts but not able to till I get 10 posts in. Why?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check this out!!
I had to replace my exhaust gasket (which was a pain for a first timer) and this is how my old gasket looked.
Why?!?
White Eyewear Asphalt Road surface Grey

Pretty blown out

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
High EGT, warped header, cracked header, revert to stock without replacing the gasket

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
Yes because we have a prolific issue with spam sellers and scams. If you just spam the board with crap posts it will also result in not getting to the for sale section.

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
I merged all of your random threads to a single place. You are spamming the board.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I merged all of your random threads to a single place. You are spamming the board.
I was trying to make relevant posts about things I had questions about so that I would be able to post in classifieds but I guess that’s not allowed :/

·
Super Moderator
11,436 Posts
I was trying to make relevant posts about things I had questions about so that I would be able to post in classifieds but I guess that’s not allowed :/
Spamming the board to get straight to classifieds isn't the way. Pm the administration staff and we will discuss it further. Zax, SD_GR and myself are the most active.

If you have multiple topics for your new car or as a new member start a new member thread and confine the questions there. We can move more complicated issues to their own threads as necessary.

It's an ugly rule, but the scam posts and bait had gotten too far out of hand.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts