ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Orange County more than 700 birds have died from the West Nile Virus...Im freaking out man!!! No...but seriously some people have died from this disease - so be careful if u live in the area. Its all about the Deet!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
dont buy into the media's campain of fear, all the millions of people in the US and only like 3 people died and they were like seniors or people with health problems.

luke

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know my mommy blows the whole thing outa proportion! Theres a bigger chance of me dying in a car accident than dying from a misquito bite!

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
I've been fighting the flu for the past couple days, with a really bad fever and headache. I have never gotten sick during the summer seasons in my entire life. No one else around me is sick at all....WEST NILE VIRUS !!!???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Leave it to the good (internet) doctor to answer our many questions...
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/66/79588.htm

:wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles::wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles::wiggles: :wiggles:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
i work in a fairly large hospital laboratory and ive NEVER seen anyone come in with west nile. and im in NY the west nile capital of the country.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
Spectre186 said:
I know my mommy blows the whole thing outa proportion! Theres a bigger chance of me dying in a car accident than dying from a misquito bite!
It is indeed part of the MOMMY thing. My wife hoses our kids with insect spray before they go out; she's terrified of them getting West Nile. I've tried pointing out the fact that they are in fact statistically in more danger when she puts them in the car to go somewhere, but it doesn't seem to register. Hysteria obeys no logic...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts