ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't afford my insurance if they fix it so that's out of the picture
how much is the frame thing going to cost me????

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Damm you Ryan, why did you do that! :eek:

Painted carbon fiber hood, STi genome grill, and get a new frame piece? And remember I'm the secretary of fiberglass, if that can be used for anything.

What happened to the Dogde? How fast?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so here's the deal red light, the person in front of me was turning right, as was I. Car in front moved forward to look left around traffic to see if any cars were coming, I thought that they were taking the right so I pull forward and look left for traffic and then hit them. I'm a dumbass. :(

I am getting married next week so I'm spending all my money on a honeymoon, so I can't pay out of pocket.
If I sell my mods fast enough I will be able to fix it, but I will have a stock car. Not so bad, but my fiance says she doesn't want me later buying back all the mods that I have to sell.
She wants me to part out sell my wrx and get a beater, and right now that's soundin like the best idea: damage paid for, less insurance, no car payments.
awww crap :(

·
Registered
739 Posts
From the pics, it doesnt look too bad. You could pull that back out and straighten it some. The hood hook under the hood is probably bent and can be straightened out. The dent in the hood can probably be popped out but wont look perfect.

·
Banned
5,806 Posts
Sell your car and get a beater? Don't make me biitch slap you the week before your wedding. ;)
It's not that bad is it? Can't you just live with it for a month or two?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm 98% sure that 53010A is the part I bent now I just have to figure out how it connects to 53010B and 53010C

I'm starting to think I could fix this myself... please

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I'm not from the mountain states but heres my two cents ;)

The paint's not chipped so a good shop would be able to take the dent out. Same goes for the bracket it's not bent to hell, it looks like it can be fixed.

Congrats and good luck whatever happens,

Tom

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
mourning_air said:
I'm 98% sure that 53010A is the part I bent now I just have to figure out how it connects to 53010B and 53010C

I'm starting to think I could fix this myself... please
I think you could :)

Reminds me of the time I kicked a soccer ball at my sisters civic by accident a couple years ago. BIG arse dent took my dad about 30 minutes to get it out. To this day you can't tell it was hit.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts