ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using the weather tech floor mats? Minnesota here getting ready for winter. I have the Subaru winter mats but they dont hold all the salt & **** in them. They look kind off pricey, Are they worth it. *******thanks D

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Worth it? I'd say so. I have had mine for some time and they have worked well. The driver side mat has a small hole worn in it. I'm hoping they sell singles.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
First thing I got for the car.Even before I got the car.Very well worth it.

I don't know if any of the vendors here have it but I can tell you where I got mine for less.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i was worried about the holes in the driver's mat. any issue with water/salt/snow getting through. i realize my feet dont sit there but during acceleration water moves lol.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I did notice some rust on the floor pin.Maybe a few drops did get through.

But even the opening for the pin has raised edges.Everything is very well made(in the US).

·
Registered
141 Posts
ive had them in my past 3 vehicles so its about to be 4th lol. thanks for the input!

on a side note i just saw on DIYMA you were looking for an audio integrations perfect fit, im the one that got the one you inquired about. just wanted to say that it is a very nice enclosure, i installed a 10w6 into it powered by 500 watts. so far, it has been enough bass for me. i dont listen to rap though so nothing too bass heavy. i recommend the enclosure though. very clean install. pm me if you want any info or pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts