ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think we should have like a "who did i see" thread! there is one in my old 240sx forum too. like i saw a really nice blue 04 wrx with exchuast last night on bell road around 2amish. anyone around here?

·
The Legendary Bad Ass (aka; Buzzz)
5,400 Posts
I saw the top fuel funny car of Neese-n-knowles.com the other day driving home from a crash at Boise Idaho.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wannabe said:
I saw the top fuel funny car of Neese-n-knowles.com the other day driving home from a crash at Boise Idaho.
what? you saw a top fuel funny car driving home....on the road...on its own? nevermind, i must be retarded :(
but i keep seeing stock looking black 02 wrxs and a yellow one in avondale.

·
Registered
82 Posts
blue 04 wagon

I saw a blue 04 or 05 wrx wagon today on bell and about 99th ave, right by lou grubb chevy around 5:30pm...whoever it is also waved at me as they turned by me....anyone?

·
The Legendary Bad Ass (aka; Buzzz)
5,400 Posts
Sorry, did not see it driving. Just the truck and trailer on the way back home.
I did see a blue 03 the other day on the 303 about three miles north-ease of the Grand Avenue overpass. Guy driving was in late 30's to mid 40's with his wife riding shotgun.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Saw a 03 WRB sedan at the AOL complex off rosemont today...had a custom plate...was going to put a note saying checkout club wrx, but i was pissed off when leaving.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I spy with my little eye:

a 04 wrx black stock
a 02 wrx black modded
a 02 wrx black modded with fmic etc etc
a 02 wrx black modded w/carbon hood
a 02 wrx blue wagon (wait thats mine!)

all these, and a couple more, up around indian bend and close to the 101.

isnt that odd?

btw why so many black wrx in this az weather? beats me

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha i saw those too:eek: oh yeah by the way when i went back and drove arnd deer valley a bit i saw a white 02 wrx. yes it was white:eek3: never saw one before so i pulled over and talked to him for awhile. pretty cool guy had a bunch o mods in it. but it was clean and was on coilovers and had a greddy evo exchuast.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
im pretty sure that yellow one in avondale is the same one ive seen. hes actually at Luke Air Force base, which is where i just started working last week, ive seen his car there, plus around here as well. hes on the boards. Theres another wrx on the base i see everyday too, parks near where i work. is an 02/03 wrb sedan w/ a c-west spoiler, exhuast, different headlights, looks to be lowered, and whatever else too. dont know if hes on the boards, but i can never seem to catch him at his car the same time i am

theres also another wrx ive seen driving around. another 02/03 wrb sedan, looks to be "tricked out" as well. has some kinda banner on the lower part of his windshield..ive only seem him coming towards me, also in the avondale area. he always waves at me

·
Registered
253 Posts
yea. the blue 03 is jaun from kutsuju. hes got a fully polyurethane front end an the rest of the kit as well. on some gold rims. someone told me that the yellow wrx wants to buy my injectors and 1820, just so if you talk to him, let him know, seeing as you work nearby.

·
Registered
255 Posts
POLAR said:
yea. the blue 03 is jaun from kutsuju. hes got a fully polyurethane front end an the rest of the kit as well. on some gold rims. someone told me that the yellow wrx wants to buy my injectors and 1820, just so if you talk to him, let him know, seeing as you work nearby.
Hey I'm the guy with the yellow wrx at luke. Where'd you hear that i wanted your injectors and 1820?

·
Registered
253 Posts
someone at work mentioned something a while back, but didnt say much of it. hes always BS'ing so thats why i wanted to get in touch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Aron you forgot 2! Cant believe what a bone head you are
a PSM sedan with spoiler risers tbe hks carbon ti, and 18" oz superleggera's,and a white one with a carbon fiber hood, toora rims and an mrt fmic! All at costco. Oh yea theres a wagon... its blue

1 - 20 of 29 Posts