ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
The only application you needed to fill out was the purchase application.

WooHoo!! Another member inducted into the greatest (and hottest) club of all time! Haha, congrats on the new ride. :thumbup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Rancid said:
To register, please PayPal me $50. Thanks!
How Shameless :rotfl:

Welcome. Now you have to name her. The silver wagons tend to run strong up here in the Boulder area.

What are your future plans for your new wagon?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a downpipe that was supposed to go on the sedan. We were thinking of installing it on the wagon today, but we still haven't passed emissions with the car, so we're not sure what to do. 1st on the list: Suspension. We got the downpipe 'cause it was a great deal, but haven't bought the rest of the exhaust yet. Besides, in a wagon, we're in a totally different world. It's great!!! I'll think of a name for her today. I think. I've never made my cars before.

Irena

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
GetawayInBouldr said:
WooHoo!! Another member inducted into the most COMMON (and dorkyestss) club of all time! Haha, congrats on the new ride. :thumbup:
yay ;) :wiggles:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Congradulations on the new purchase. Hopefully it will treat you right :D

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
silver wagons are for sissies

FTW

·
Banned
953 Posts
incorporeal said:
silver wagons are for sissies

FTW
Unicorn love in the avatar, though, that's for tough guys. Like Napoleon Dynamite and such.

·
Registered
634 Posts
brhays said:
Unicorn love in the avatar, though, that's for tough guys. Like Napoleon Dynamite and such.

:D

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
A'ight - who traded in their silver wagon with Rota SDRs to Sh!tline? I saw one parked out front last Tuesday evening.

·
Registered
65 Posts
brhays said:
Man, shut up or he'll put that incredibly disturbing eyeball slicing avatar back up...

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
that thing got a hemi?

·
Registered
643 Posts
WTypeRogerX said:
A'ight - who traded in their silver wagon with Rota SDRs to Sh!tline? I saw one parked out front last Tuesday evening.
It's been there for a while, I talked to the sales guy about it a couple weeks ago. He said he's having a hard time selling it, might be an automatic! Not sure who's though.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
That's OK that you traded down, our club was getting too full anyway.

:p :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts