ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New indoor karting track coming to Foxboro.

Racing America

Some details.....

Track Layout
Newest and largest indoor Kart Racing track on the East Coast.

Racing America boasts two unique tracks that feature state-of-the art barrier systems. Track I alone is the longest track on the East Coast. Link it with Track II and you have an excellent course for endurance racing.

Each layout, whether alone or linked, can be run in reverse for a total of six possible track designs!!

Equipment
Bowman Race Karts
Tubular chrome-molly chassis with Kelgate hydraulic disk brake, alloy wheels and slick racing tires.

Engine
Honda GX 200: A 200cc - 4 cycle motor, revving up to 5,500 RPM

Performance
30-35 MPH

We should have a meet there when they open. :D

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Friggin sick!!!

We should definitely have a meet there.

Remember bigger isn't always better and wait until everyone hits up the outdoor F1. This place still has nothing on that. The one think I like about the indoor F1 is the elevation change.

I am done to check this out though.

·
Registered
598 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
Friggin sick!!!

Remember bigger isn't always better and wait until everyone hits up the outdoor F1. This place still has nothing on that. The one think I like about the indoor F1 is the elevation change.

yeah you only get 15 laps on the big track and i wonder if they have 20/20 deals. that elevation change on the indoor track is where light people like me blow by all the fat people.:thumbup: i do hate the hairpin corner going back down from the upper level though.:eek:

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
WRXSleeper said:
i do hate the hairpin corner going back down from the upper level though.:eek:
You just have to learn the amount of throttle and the apex to hit and it will take a second off your time.

·
539 Posts
MasterLok said:
Track I alone is the longest track on the East Coast.
Longest indoor track, I might agree with....

But F1 outdoors has a rather large track (even without the banked curve).. and track one doesn't look bigger...

But competition is good. :)

--kC

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Watch out F1 Boston....here comes Racing America

KC1 said:
Longest indoor track, I might agree with....

Thats what I said in my head when I saw the layout...

I'm waiting to see if they have any special deals for competition....

·
Registered
41 Posts
WRC_Obsessed said:
You just have to learn the amount of throttle and the apex to hit and it will take a second off your time.
I was about to tell him the same exact thing

·
Registered
236 Posts
this refers to the braintree f1 meet in june

during the 2nd race, i t-boned somebody on the turn going into the underpass. i would like to know who it is! this person turns into the wall, spins himself out, then i t-boned because i was right behind him. then i get in trouble!!! boo...i only got 18 laps that 2nd race!! what a RIP!! i want an apology :confused1 :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts