ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so ive had my 2011 wrx for just about 15 months and the front driver seat is a ll ripped and worn. The stitching is coming undone and beginning to fray. When i had the car at the dealership last month they just blew it off as "normal wear" I had a Legacy for years with 75K on it and the seats where fine, so after 13K i dont think its "normal wear" anyway since the dealer isnt going to do anything about it i was wondering if i could just contact subaru myself about it. is that something i could do? has anyone done anything like this before? if so how do i do it? i live in Western New York (i dont know if that matters) if anyone has can offer any help it would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill post some pics tomorrow, im at work. the seat isnt destroyed but is obvious that there is some damage

·
Registered
633 Posts
i had some problems with m paint chipping on the front bumper. Dealer said it was impact when it clearly wasnt, i contacted SOA sent pictures and now they are fixing it. Dealers dont like fixing stuff because they have to pay upfront then get paid back by SOA. SOA can then turn around say no to the clame and the dealer is SOL.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Happy to hear that you got that sorted out wrx1234, I remember reading about your situation and that was absolutely ridiculous that they said it was impact damage...

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Depends on where the wear is. If it's on the side bolster where you'd see the typical fat guy "butt rub" then you could be screwed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts