ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A heavy part of my weekend was the warped tour. Anyone else going or have gone?

Highlights were "TAKING BACK SUNDAY"-impeccable performance (the fave), "ALKALINE TRIO"-good show for their last warped tour, and "COHEED AND CAMBRIA"-never seems to fail my expectations.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stumbo said:
Been there, done that...

Thursday was amazing...
Thursday is my #uno. We definately got shorted with Thursday not playing in our town this time around, but I've seen them plenty of times. They are high up in one of the most stellar live bands. Seems like the past shows they are lacking in some chemistry on the stage. Revolver magazine saids a break up is near, either that, or some heavy time off.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i went to the cal state fullerton show on 7/2

its was cool to see saosin! i lost my shirt in the rise against pit haha...that was a cool set...tbs isnt the same without the old members =( and avenged sevenfold didn't even play...the line to get in was ridiculous though...but i'd do it again

the bands i saw were:
NFG
Rise Against
Eighteen Visions
UnderOath
Saosin
Story Of The Year
Go Betty Go
Yellowcard
Thursday
Coheed and Cambria
Atmosphere

and some others, id go again next year...too bad Thrice didn't play

·
Registered
135 Posts
Beef Jerky said:

its was cool to see saosin!
tbs isnt the same without the old members =(

I'm jealous, you saw SAOSIN!
How different was it without Anthony Green singing? He is by far my favorite singer. I followed him since Audience of One.

TBS, I definately can't compare them to the originals, but the songs are still the same. I don't care what most of what everyone is saying about the new album, I like it, I'm hooked.

·
Registered
100 Posts
phil from story of the year filled in for anthony...but the other person trying out for the position (cove) was in the back

as for phil, he was on key for "seven years" but he didnt sing much cause there was an accident before saosin played which caused the set to be cut down, and they were supposed to play later on at night, but they never came back =(

but other than that, SAOSIN ROCKED MY SOCKS! \m/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts