Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
cnvrg,

I am located near Phila, PA and would be willing to meet you on the PA turnpike somewhere. I can't typify my intercooler as "perfect" since I have 17,500 miles on my car, but I'll make you a good deal. What looking to pay for it?

-Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't know how much it is worth. I know I can pick up a brand new STi intercooler for about 600 from Rallispec and I'm sure it's a better piece than the stock unit. {Though there are some fitment issues} what kind of condition is it in? Are any of the fins on top bent up? Give me an email privately and maybe we can work something out. My email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
If I were you, I would just take this opportunity to upgrade your intercooler. IMO, the STi intercooler isn't that great, get the Cobb Tuning TMIC. Can't you get a fin straightener and fix your intercooler?

My intercooler has the typical bug and stone whacks on the fins. I don't think you would be too happy with the condition of it if I asked you for $300 for it. Also, I'd ask you to wait for my Cobb Tuning TM to arrive because I'd by selling you mine and putting the money toward that.

Is anyone who has already upgraded there intercooler able to help cnvrg out?

-Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts