Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up guys,

I'm looking for pictures of cars with aftermarket rims from the following brands:

Weds
Formula Mesh
Gewalt
Work
Weds
Black Racing
Racing Hart
RH Evolution
Gram Lights
Volk Racing
5Zigen
BBS
Trafficstar
Advan
A-Tech

I'm looking for pictures that I can post on our forum, you can see an example of this in our
Volk Racing Page, under the CE28N's to be more specific. By posting your pictures you're agreeing that we can use your pictures on our site :) Thanks!

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
rota battles...

These are copies of the advan Model 5's. look identical. differences include cast not forged. 3 lbs heavier. center caps are diff (mine are CF) and of course, the price! ($700 vs $2100) not sure if this helps tim. :eek:

dR

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Armin the Volk LE37T wh0re

w00t! As if you all thought I wouldn't be on this thread...heheh

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks GUys,

BTW awesome pictures Armin :)

Oops! We can actaully get Prodrives too but I haven't had a chance to post them. Please do post your Prodrive wheels!

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Deez said:
Here's a link to the pics of my car....

Click here to see my pics

They're Volk CE28N with Toyo Proxies T1-S.

BlazinWRX: Use whatever pics you want, but lemme know if you do. :D
Aren't those the LE28Ns since they have the polished lip? I could be wrong, since they're your wheels and you'd know better than me :D In any case, :eek: :eek: :eek: I love those wheels! Nice R1 too ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Verdugo said:
Aren't those the LE28Ns since they have the polished lip? I could be wrong, since they're your wheels and you'd know better than me :D In any case, :eek: :eek: :eek: I love those wheels! Nice R1 too ;)
The place where I ordered those wheels told me they were LE28N's. But the sticker on the wheel says CE28N's. :confused:

My R1 is lots of fun.....since it's summer I'm not driving the Rex all that much anymore. :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Deez said:
The place where I ordered those wheels told me they were LE28N's. But the sticker on the wheel says CE28N's. :confused:

My R1 is lots of fun.....since it's summer I'm not driving the Rex all that much anymore. :cool:
Weird...I wonder if they just stickered them wrong :confused: I'm pretty sure you've got the LE28Ns in any case, due to the polished lip and the different center cap :D

Heh I gotta show my friend Jeff your R1...he loves 'em, especially in that color...heh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Verdugo said:
Weird...I wonder if they just stickered them wrong :confused: I'm pretty sure you've got the LE28Ns in any case, due to the polished lip and the different center cap :D

Heh I gotta show my friend Jeff your R1...he loves 'em, especially in that color...heh
Are you still livin in Seattle??? I'm going to be over there this weekend. You gonna go to Hot Import Nights? I'd like to check out your ride....looks sweet! I might ride my R1 over there too.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Deez said:
Are you still livin in Seattle??? I'm going to be over there this weekend. You gonna go to Hot Import Nights? I'd like to check out your ride....looks sweet! I might ride my R1 over there too.
Yeah dude, I'll be there with the rest of the local show crew :D We're getting there early this year, so look for us toward the front this time :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Verdugo said:
Yeah dude, I'll be there with the rest of the local show crew :D We're getting there early this year, so look for us toward the front this time :)
Kewl. I'm going to be in Everett since my sis is due to have her baby any day now, but I'm gonna try to make it there. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts