ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Æternum
20,859 Posts
Consider browsing the Classifieds over at NASIOC, you'll likely have more options.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Funny, I just joined because I'm FINALLY willing to give up my baby. She's a world rally blue 02 with the yellow MOMO jewel in the middle of the steering wheel. Her engine was just rebuilt because a two cylinders died. It was built with an engine that had 86,000 miles on it. My car has 240,000 miles on it. Only big issue is that I'm in Connecticut.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny, I just joined because I'm FINALLY willing to give up my baby. She's a world rally blue 02 with the yellow MOMO jewel in the middle of the steering wheel. Her engine was just rebuilt because a two cylinders died. It was built with an engine that had 86,000 miles on it. My car has 240,000 miles on it. Only big issue is that I'm in Connecticut.
yeah i would have no way to bring it down. would you mind posting pictures though?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I wasnt really thinking of selling, but ill put it out there to see if your interested. 2002 WRX, Aspen White. I am running a hybrid setup, EJ257 shortblock, EJ20 heads, all belts replaced when motor was replaced, along with cometic head gaskets, arp head stud kit, new oil pump, new oil pan, aem truboost gauge, also have the stock gauge, right now car is at 135,xxx mileage. Motor was rebuilt at 116,xxx. also have a turbo back exhaust, downpipe, a paint matched badgeless/keyless trunk lid. aftermarket blacked out headlights, and new fog lights, running 55w 6000k hid headlights (white), and 35w 3000k hid fogs (yellow), carbon fiber rearview mirrors, compustar autostart, tinted. if interested, just shoot me an email and ill send you pictures. my email is [email protected], let me know if your still in the market.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts