ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey kids,

where can I get an install for an uppipe anywhere in NC?

I have no interest in attempting this myself and am willing to shell out a few bills to have it done right. any ideas?

thanks,

kory

·
Registered
17 Posts
dubyarex said:
hey kids,

where can I get an install for an uppipe anywhere in NC?

I have no interest in attempting this myself and am willing to shell out a few bills to have it done right. any ideas?

thanks,

kory

either them, or teasgues auto in marshall. i am getting the stage 0 install and they said it would be $600. i got them of the vishnu site.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
BamBooI said:
Prestige Subaru.-asheville
Does Prestige in asheville have a seperate shop at the dealership? like a showroom with inventory stocked?

·
Registered
341 Posts
their motosports division is a small part of the dealership. As far as i know no displays or anything. When you go there ask for Jerry aka Deadbolt or Bill aka Scooby South. Bill takes care of the parts department and can show you all the goodies.

~V

·
Registered
139 Posts
im going to get my uppipe and downpipe installed at teagues next Friday probably...They sound like nice guys.

-Joe

·
Registered
139 Posts
hehe, im planning on taking it to teagues, but if he can't do it on Friday maybe I'll take you up on it....i heard the uppipe is hard to install and if not done right leakes....anyway, thanks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Definately go to teagues, I've had all of my work done there and they really know the wrx and are great. It took dale and his dad about an hour and 45 minutes to install my uppipe.

·
Registered
139 Posts
ya teagues rocks, Dale and the gang are top notch...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts