ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone. I'm taking my a couple of kids to South Center Mall this friday. I hope to get there by 6:30pm. I was wondering if anyone wanna hangout with me so I dont have to feel like i'm baby sitting a couple of kids. (did i mention they're 13-15 years old girls?) urrgggg it's gonna be like a torture for me. Please helpppppp!!!! just kiddin;. it's gonna be fun. Let me know.:thumbup:

http://www.westfield.com/southcenter/gettinghere/index.html

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek:

brock the pimp???
hahaha not really, it's my gf's lil sister and her friends. I'm more like dead meat. hahahah.:rotfl:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Wow Brock now we know you are officially whipped like me lol.. Although i guess i'm a bit more as i'm getting married lol:thumbup:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Wow Brock now we know you are officially whipped like me lol.. Although i guess i'm a bit more as i'm getting married lol:thumbup:
There is a difference Rob. Now don't make me bring up all the key points. Lets just say Brock stays out past his curfew.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a difference Rob. Now don't make me bring up all the key points. Lets just say Brock stays out past his curfew.
wuddup!!!:thumbup:
I'm not whipped.... I'm just being nice. being myself.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
thats what they all say lol. I'm kidding bro, you are a nice guy so:thumbup: I will try and make appearence friday.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Oh, my clutch peddle is feelin better now. I flashed the ecu last night and made a couple hot laps from kent and back. I had some wierd error codes thought:confused:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, my clutch peddle is feelin better now. I flashed the ecu last night and made a couple hot laps from kent and back. I had some wierd error codes thought:confused:
Is it the map that bobby load into your ap? make sure you choose the right one to reflash.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
The base map is still on there. I just cleared the memory from the ecu. It's relearning the same map.. Oh hey, looks like things are lining up for the nav unit. How much did your friend say it would run to install it?? Or do you think it's something we can handle??

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The base map is still on there. I just cleared the memory from the ecu. It's relearning the same map.. Oh hey, looks like things are lining up for the nav unit. How much did your friend say it would run to install it?? Or do you think it's something we can handle??
When it comes to navi and Dvd player, I don't wanna mess with it. I rather let the professional do it. It's just me.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I was just talking to mike, so did you get yours installed at car toys or???

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just talking to mike, so did you get yours installed at car toys or???
yeb. I would never come back there again. I know a guy that work for circuit city. He said he'll hook you up.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Humm, i talked to audio vistion a day or two ago and was told it would run me about 70 bucks. Although depending on if i have to cut any wiring this may be something i can do myself.. I"ll see what the unit comes with and see if it is all plug and play.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Humm, i talked to audio vistion a day or two ago and was told it would run me about 70 bucks. Although depending on if i have to cut any wiring this may be something i can do myself.. I"ll see what the unit comes with and see if it is all plug and play.
Depending on what kind of unit it is you might have to splice in the gauge harness for a speed signal. I had to splice into it for my Eclipse unit in my WRX but they later updated the firmware so that it didn't need the speed signal. Other than that and running the gps antenna its no more difficult than installing a normal aftermarket stereo. Even with the splicing you can just use a splice connector to make it reversible.

What unit are you getting?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Pioneer AVIC-D3X\picked it up for 350 new after mail in rebate for 200.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Wow that right up pretty dang good.. I just have to build up the nerve to do it myself i suppose. Or maybe with somebody who has done it before helping me..

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts