Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone - great forum you've got here. Just a few purchasing questions:

Has anyone gotten dealers to come down on price for special ordered WRX's? I don't want a lot of the options Subaru throws on the allocated WRX's I've seen, but can't imagine a dealer would cut me a deal on something for delivery 4-8 weeks out.

I test drove a WRX wagon with the arm rest extension & kept banging my elbow on it. I've got pretty long arms, but I'd think everyon would run into this.
Plus, is the dimming rearview mirror that needed? I've lived without one until now, so I don't see the point.
And, if the security system messes with a Turbo Timer, then it seems like a waste too. I don't live or drive much in the 'hood so it wouldn't be that needed...

Thanks for the help. Sounds like I'm talking myself out of most of these options anyway :)

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: NotFast ]

G

·
if the armrest is bothering u, don't get it, or ask them to remove it. i had mine, i didn't like it because same problem like u, after a little while i got used to it, and now i love it.
yes, it is a great car if u ever driven one, u will like the power of Turbo and AWD, simply everywhere.

G

·
what are WRX's going for in your area's? The lowest I've seen on a WRX was about 23,950 or so. I plan on modifying my car once I get into one so I am planning on just getting a plain WRX with very little options.

·
Registered
150 Posts
my dealer had 10 or so WRX's on the lot. But they all had options I didn't want...sooo..I ordered one for the same price he was giving me on the lot (900 over invoice).

Now if only the next 7 weeks would come sooner. :(

~V

1 - 4 of 4 Posts