ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to install this walbro 255lph fp this afternoon. The past few days, ive been reading all the install tutorials, so i felt i had a firm grasp of what to do. FYI: fp cover plate on wagons is under styrofoam in the back, lean the right seat forward and you can get to it. this i found out after removing the backseat bench. :screwy: anyways, installed the new pump, no problems, reassembled everything, and go to turn the car on.... and no firing. so im like 'huh?' and start wondering wth. spent another 2 hours walking outside to look for a fuel pump relay, back inside to look on forums to find out what a fuel pump relay looks like, back outside to find it, etc. all of this to no avail.

so i decided to retrace my steps, pulling the pump assembly back out, and found a partially connected relay on top of the pump. :eek: plugged it all the way in, bolted assembly back down, and tried to start: success!

morale of the story: check your relays BEFORE reassembly. I should know better than this.

·
Registered
0 Posts
well at least it working now

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true. although, its not much of a benefit without a turbo upgrade. someone know someone who knows how to get a vf22 like, right now? still looking at 4-6 weeks from gruppe-s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts