ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

3 weeks ago today I put down the deposit and placed the order for my car. The dealer told me that it would only take a week or two for the actual build, and then about another 4 weeks after that for it to arrive. I called him today to check on it and he had neither a VIN number nor any updates on it for me. I was wondering about how long I should expect to wait for it? The 6 weeks he estimated is no problem, even 8 would be fine, but I'm military and I'm only gonna be here until the end of May so if it starts pushing much over 12 weeks, I may have an issue and I'd like to get it while I'm still here.

Any extra info on the factory order process is gladly welcomed, such as: How often does the factory ship cars here, weekly, bi-weekly? How long for those cars to reach the East Coast?

Info:
2012 Impreza WRX Hatch
WR Blue Pearl
Base Model w/Fog Lights
Massachusetts

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Hard to say.I got my VIN when the car was at the dealer.You could get it once the car arrives at the port here.

You can also contact SOA via email with the order date,your name ,name of dealer,car color & options & they will give you info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts