Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped at the light last night. My lane ends about 200 ft after the wide intersection. There was this v6 Mazda stopped about 3 ft ahead next to me. Light turned green, I slipped the clutch from idle, as in less than 1000rpm. By the time I crossed the intersection, I was exactly one car ahead of him. BTW, I believe he drives an auto.

No surprise the Wagon can blow the doors and hood off that MX-6, but I was surprised that he flashes at me and tailgated me after he have to merge behind me for overtaking him?! What the heck was that for?! Not that street racing is good, but if he was to race me, obviously he was, gunning his engine and all, dude, show some sportsmanship.

I just flashed my E-lights, then he flashed at me somemore.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
That's what I call a bitter bi... :) It's okay he was probably some punk anyways, don't waste your time on him. Next time someone talegates you just let off on the gas and if hte traffic is heavy just don't let him get past you. When they rear end you it's always their fault. If anything just let him get past you and laugh at his ass...

Oh yeah this will probably make you laugh. I was walking back from school today and when I was crossing the street I spot a phat red Ferrari 550 Barchetta crusing by, driving by a business man with some chick. (the car was so nice I didn't even pay attention to see if the chick was hot) Anyways, just as I was drooling over the car right next to the Barchetta is a Honda Civic with a dull looking exhaust pipe, flooring it. The exhaust sounded dirty and you can tell the engine was giving it all it could, and it was going about 40mph next to the red Ferrari with the top down. I was just laughing and then shaking my head...

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Around here, I deal with BMWs more than anything else. Nothing beats spanking some businessman in his 3 or 5 series. This is even better when he's got his woman with him. I got a great story about a race I had against a white stealth, but I misplaced it on one of my computers. I'll post it when I get it.

Blazin, Civic vs. Ferrari. Now that's what I call comedy.

-Jim

·
Registered
554 Posts
I don't get it, so who won?!?

Justin kidding

1 - 5 of 5 Posts