ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay Folks-

I'm not sure if I'll be putting my baby up for sale as it depends on what I can get for it and a couple other factors. Here is what you get for $22,500:

2003 5MT WRB Sedan w/ apprx 10k miles (LOL I have to check my odo for exact mileage). Includes all scheduled maintenance through 30K miles at any Subaru Dealer.

The car has been stage 4 for apprx 2k miles and includes the following mods:
1. UTEC w/ remote map switch and custom tune by PDX tuning
2. VF34 turbo w/apprx 2k miles
3. Ceramic coated Godspeed up-pipe
4. Ceramic coated Helix down pipe w/CEL fix
5. Espelir cat-back exhaust
6. Walbro 255lph fuel pump
7. STi pink injectors
8. Blitz SUS intake system
9. TXS V2 Top Mount Intercooler
10. Autometer Boost, EGT, oil temp gauges in stock gauge pod.
11. Painted Sideskirts
12. Replica Liberal Grille
13. 17*7.5 Rota Royal Bronze Sub-Zeros w/ Yoko ES-100 - less than 1k miles
14. Eibach pro-kit springs
15. Denso IK22 Iridium plugs (1 step colder) and new in box NGK platinum plugs (1 step colder)
16. Momo race air leather shift knob
17. Stock turbo-back (you can install for smog testing)
18. Stock airbox (if you want it)

Here's the info - The car has never been raced. It was in an accident at around 8k miles. All work was done at Lakeside Collision and East Urban Auto (very reputable shops). Work included brand new: headlights, fogs, hood, bumper beam, short block, radiator, etc. Heads were rebuilt as well. All work was done with brand new OEM Subaru parts. That's right, the engine has pretty much 2K miles on it. After the work was done I installed the stage 4 and took the car to Cascade Autosport who inspected everything (the stage 4 install and the accident repair), installed the STi injectors, and gave the car a thumbs-up. The car is great and drives like nothing ever happened.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts