ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trailboss said:
Why should we vote for her?
cause she is hella hot, and she kicks ass, I have met her and she is actually a cool ass chick, i have met several well known Import models and Sara stands out, she rocks !!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just wondering how she found this site, and I'm guessing it's not cause she's a wrx enthusiast ;)

Anyways, I'm all for hot model chicks (if that really is her) joining this site. The more the merrier. Though you may get alot of "OmgHi2u" replys, cause you are.... well.... the minority over here. :D :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
i came to stop by b/c i was informed that ant was tryin' to help me get votes 4 maxim hometown hotties... and yes i have my own forum so that won't be a big surprise its usually what peeps do when someone joins a forum... i do like cars though or i'd rather look at them and stuff at the shows

·
Registered
715 Posts
As for the two new members, including the model with 2 posts... :bs:

Hate to tell you all this too... but when that hot bartender flirts with you, she's doing it for tips, not b/c she likes you.

As for the Sara chick, as well as the others, being hot... duh... yeah they are.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sick Boy said:
As for the two new members, including the model with 2 posts... :bs:

Hate to tell you all this too... but when that hot bartender flirts with you, she's doing it for tips, not b/c she likes you.

As for the Sara chick, as well as the others, being hot... duh... yeah they are.

what are you talking about ? BTW I know I dont have that many post, but I have been a member longer then you have
:wiggles: ;)

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Sick Boy said:

+1 for that and for strippers.

Damn Raven...:( :mad:

:eek3:

:wiggles:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts