ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my volk center caps in the mail and the instructions are in japanese. I tried to just push them in, but it seems like I might have to push pretty hard to get them in. How did you guys get yours in?

·
Registered
345 Posts
They're quite difficult. When I was getting my tires installed on mine, they took them off to balance the tires/wheels, when they went to put them back in, they first used some soap to lube them up a little, then used a rubber mallet on the edges to push them in. Unfortunately, they cracked the center of one of them by doing that :mad: . So be careful doing that, they're hard to get. I've been waiting for a local company to get one for me, but they don't seem to ever call back or answer whether or not they have placed an order on one, not that I would have put that irresponsibility past them. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to do that, but I could only manage to get two in. I have no idea how I could possibly get the other two in, it seems freakin impossible. :unhappy:

·
Registered
345 Posts
I don't know what else to say. It's pretty ridiculous that centercaps are so difficult to get in, if you ask me. Hopefully someone else will chime in soon with a better answer, I'd like to know also.

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
Sorry no advice- I leave them off my TE's- keeps the bearings cooler :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts