Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy crap i don't know whose watching it but britney spears just walked down and to present somthing to michael jackson and holy crap she is so freaking hott!!!!

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thechickencow said:
Christina Aguillara = the ugliest.

Jimmy Fallon = the funniest.

Brittany Spears = the hottest.
i would nail cristina the way she looks tonight
i would nail brittany spears anyway she looks
i can't wait to seel JLO, shakira, pink, and britanny spears again

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i honestly can't wait to see eminem's performance...a lot of people hate him i like him he says what he thinks..big balls to do that!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
SpeedRacerWRX02 said:
i honestly can't wait to see eminem's performance...a lot of people hate him i like him he says what he thinks..big balls to do that!!
I just saw him in concert last weekend when the AMT came thru KC. Pretty damn good time! :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I think brittney spears is beautiful there is no denying that. But I thought her legs looked to big for the dress she was wearing...her feet look kinda shoved into her shoes....I don't know just an observation.

She is still incredibly tan and pretty though! :) i'd hit it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
SwedeWRX said:
I think brittney spears is beautiful there is no denying that. But I thought her legs looked to big for the dress she was wearing...her feet look kinda shoved into her shoes....I don't know just an observation.

She is still incredibly tan and pretty though! :) i'd hit it.
I TOTALLY agree with you Swede... I'd hit it too! :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
she ain't all that. I've seen way better looking girls than her.;) :p :) :cool:

·
Registered
329 Posts
bet you weren't expecting that! ;) :p

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
how can someone say she's not all that...she is freaking amazing..and i never did say she was the hottest in the world..just WOW

·
Registered
145 Posts
She actually used to live 15 minutes away from me. Its crazy when you think about it. I could have ran into her somewhere when we were younger and never have known. I think she is ok. There are plenty of better looking girls in the world. You could take any girl and spend thousands on dresses, hair, make-up, etc. and they would look just as good. Its all showbiz.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kaizenfighter said:
She actually used to live 15 minutes away from me. Its crazy when you think about it. I could have ran into her somewhere when we were younger and never have known. I think she is ok. There are plenty of better looking girls in the world. You could take any girl and spend thousands on dresses, hair, make-up, etc. and they would look just as good. Its all showbiz.
in same cases you're right..but she was hott when she first came on the scene..now she is just a little hotter..but lost the inncent girl charm she had in the beginning

1 - 16 of 16 Posts