ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an automotive enthusiast but somewhat new to the import world. I noticed one of the guys was selling a Vishnu Unichip flashed for stage 1 for 120 obo. sounds like a good buy, but possibly not for me? All i have is a Blitz BOV (previous owner installed) and i got in on the Bosal Catback GB. Is this Unichip not appropriate for me (until i get an uppipe.....etc. ) ??

·
Registered
766 Posts
The Unichip is older technology so I would stay away from it. There are much better EM solutions out there now.

Calvin

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
But for $120 you can't really compare it to other EM solutions. Since the unichip is not user programmable and there aren't any tuners around to reflash the little buggers anymore ( that I know of), you'll need to match your modifications to the original setup of the unichip.

If I remember correctly, Vishnu stage 1 included a full turbo back, uppipe, IC hoses, a lightened pulley. There should be more information if you do a quick search on clubWRX or nasioc.com.

·
Registered
5,825 Posts
also the txs unichip is not compatible with 03's wrx's......it was only for 02's...idk about vishnu but something you might want to checkout

1 - 5 of 5 Posts