Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the new Vishnu exhaust system (the regular, not sig series)? I really like the design, and trust Vishnu's quality and extensive R&D efforts. I was wondering if anybody knew how it does on the dyno, and what it weighs?

BTW, I'm probably gonna get a Vishnu up-pipe first.

Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
932 Posts
I've been waiting to get my hands on a Vishnu downpipe for ages, since the development was first announced for a downpipe with a cat that'll bolt up to the stock catback. Now Vishnu has come out with a complete turbo-back. I called and asked them about buying the downpipe only, and was told they are barely able to keep up orders so they'll only be sellng the complete turbo-back first. The downpipe will not be sold separately till next year.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got mine fri night should have it on this weekend but unichip wont be here till next week, incedible build quality- as far as dyno sheets gonna have to settle for this. Its Shiv I trust his figures

Stage 1 (300-310HP)

You didn't think we would stop at Stage Zero, did you? Using the same no-nonsense tuning approach and borderline-obsessive attention to detail that made our Stage Zero such a success, this power package includes our very own high-performance turbo-back exhaust system, auxiliary electronics and appropriately revised Unichip mapping. Compared to Stage Zero, this package results in further reduced turbo lag coupled with an even broader and taller torque curve. This upgrade package will turn your WRX into a torque monste

·
Registered
10 Posts
afpdl said:
So is the stage one finnaly out? The site still says comming soon.
basically yes I ordered it through the ala carte menu exhaust its just doesn't have the aux electric fix thing yet (on backorder)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sound of exhaust

Once you get your Vishnu turboback exhaust installed please let
me know how it sounds. I'm looking for an exhaust system that has a nice growl under acceleration but isn't too loud when at highway cruising speeds and when sitting at a traffic light.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
you know it... And if I can figure out how to do a audio file I'll try as well;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts