ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering Vishnu Tuning for my upgrade packages. The performance stats I've read are impressive but I don't know anyone that has used this company. If anyone has experience with Vishnu please share your opinion.

Jamie

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Shiv is a great tuner. We sell quite abit of his product and get him to come out for dyno seesions once or twice a year. he does this at his own cost and tunes Anyone who wants in. They have a new staff to handle the customer service problems they were having early in their startup so things are really looking up for them.

Here's a link to the last time Shiv was out in our neighborhood.

http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70494

and if you need any questions answered please feel free to email me or pm me, as we are on Shiv's list of qualified installers and can answer just about anything you need to know.

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
359 Posts
having problems with boost!!

i have a 04 wrx with vishnu stage 1! everything works great........ but now for some reason i am not boosting at all!! and i can not figure out why it would stop boosting :confused: i have allready re-set my ecu and all that good stuff, still not boosting, they i thought that it might be in the valet mode so i tried to reset that and still nothing, i am going into Vishnu on friday and Shiv is gonna fix it!!!! i hope. I do drive hard sometimes, i mean that is why i do have the Vishnu stage 1 on my car last time i went to the track and everything was running good i hit a 13.3, that was only like 2 weeks ago. If anyone can think of something it might be pleas let me know, I have had 2 wrx's so i knowi good amount them!

thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
04caliwrx said:
i have a 04 wrx with vishnu stage 1! everything works great........ but now for some reason i am not boosting at all!! and i can not figure out why it would stop boosting :confused: i have allready re-set my ecu and all that good stuff, still not boosting, they i thought that it might be in the valet mode so i tried to reset that and still nothing, i am going into Vishnu on friday and Shiv is gonna fix it!!!! i hope. I do drive hard sometimes, i mean that is why i do have the Vishnu stage 1 on my car last time i went to the track and everything was running good i hit a 13.3, that was only like 2 weeks ago. If anyone can think of something it might be pleas let me know, I have had 2 wrx's so i knowi good amount them!

thanks everyone!
Check and see if the wastegate arm has gotten loose and come off of how it's supposed to be... the wastegate could be stuck open

·
Registered
359 Posts
F.A.S.T. said:
Shiv is a great tuner. We sell quite abit of his product and get him to come out for dyno seesions once or twice a year. he does this at his own cost and tunes Anyone who wants in. They have a new staff to handle the customer service problems they were having early in their startup so things are really looking up for them.

Here's a link to the last time Shiv was out in our neighborhood.

http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70494

and if you need any questions answered please feel free to email me or pm me, as we are on Shiv's list of qualified installers and can answer just about anything you need to know.

Thanks

Aaron
yep i know i am like 10 min from Vishnu and am getting stage 2 soon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts