Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of 1/4-mi trap and ET is possible with the stage 1 Vishnu kit for the STi?

With stage 1, can the STi run with an M3 or C32 on a freeway from a roll-on above 100MPH? I know at under 100MPH the STi is pretty well rounded.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
i haven't seen one at the track, but from the dyno #'s.....mid to high 12's at around 106-109 mph on the 100 octane map...that lookin at what wrxs run with those hp levels..........a little slower on 91 octane gas since hp drops off about 20 hp.....

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
baron said:
What kind of 1/4-mi trap and ET is possible with the stage 1 Vishnu kit for the STi?

With stage 1, can the STi run with an M3 or C32 on a freeway from a roll-on above 100MPH? I know at under 100MPH the STi is pretty well rounded.

Thanks
Im even with m3s with just an $100 downpipe. Ive only run them up to about 110 though. The stage one should be in the mid 12s. With just a downpipe you can get into the 12.8-12.7 region.

·
Registered
404 Posts
baron said:

Thanks

I'm also very curious to see some times. There are several guys with Vishnu's stage 1 setups. They need to get to the track.

I heard a rumor of a guy with the setup only running mid 13s in the 1/4 mile (slower than stock). He obviously can't drive very well or the car was out of tune.

Guys with Turboxs's stage 4 setup (WRX's) have run anywhere from 12.4 @ 110mph to low 14s @ 102 mph.
Thats a pretty wide gap. Some of it has to do with tuning and a lot of it has to do with driving skill.

I ran 13.0 @ 104 with just exhaust in my STi. I'm also not the greatest driver (1.79 sec 60' time). I consider myself (good to average). So I would hope to see some mid 12s @ 108 mph from good drivers running Vishnu's stage 1. Maybe even faster from the 1.6x sec 60' crowd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts