Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I done may fair share of research on mods for my WRX and I have found that the Vishnu stage zero is the best bang for the buck. However, I was wondering if the pulley that comes with the package still provides enough power for accesories. Also, does the Unichip come with a harness like the TurboXS in that you don't need to cut any wires and there is no trace of the new chip being there(warranty issue).

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was talking to someone at vinshu about the plug and play. They told me that it would require them to have to hire an extra person to solder all the items, the plugs need to be purchased in large quanities and it would take time to get it done. What i plan on doing is simply hook the uni-chip as far away from the ecu. That way i can take it all out and tape it back up. I don't have the vinshu pulley set but the Go Fast Bits pulley. I should have just got the intire stage 0 but simple ordered the stage without the pulley. It would have saved me money but o wells. The car runs alot smoother and i have yet to see any dim lights.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Technically the Unorthodox pulley is the same as the Vishnu however some underdrive pulleys do not supply enough power for accesories. There are many different manufacturers of underdrive pulleys but they all differ in how much power is created for accesories. I just want to know if the Vishnu is designed to allow use of all accesories, especially AC.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the complete stage 0 installed and all accessories work great... even all at once! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts