Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it was a GtsR or the other way around but it had the R....i went to go check it out and ask the old man questions bout. He bought it for 100,000 and he claims it has 600 Hp....i beleive him though. Its so BADASS. This dude must be loaded though cuz he has some old sweet looking convertible thing a Hot Rod and a old Rolz Roise(Spelling is horrible Sorry). But that Viper was awesome loud as hell 2.:D

·
Registered
424 Posts
The GTS-R's are the Racing version that they race against the C5's and M3's in the GT classes of racing. Dodge came out with the R version of the GTS for the public which had it's colors reversed (white w/ blue stripes) like the race car, but the last article I read on it was that it is only a few (ie: maybe 10HP) more than the regular GTS, and other than that, it is just a limited production. The 600HP version of the Vipers are from mostly Hennesy, but I guess the guy COULD have sent a GTS-R to Hennesy for the 600HP conversion. Either way, I don't think GTS-R's have 600HP stock from Dodge.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O good info but the guy said it was modified quite a bit....dont know if it matters but its still sweet as hell.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts