·
Registered
142 Posts
seems like u need to be a member at racingflix to download

still no vid :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Damnit, somebody host this vid. I want it...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Busted link.

·
Registered
483 Posts
No need to look...I got my ass whooped by it once before....nuff said...I'll navigate the video in one word..

n
a
s
t
y......nuff said

·
Registered
146 Posts
For a car that is so rare and outrageously powerful, I think it needs an exterior to match. I'd much rather prefer a real sportscar, even a much more affordable one.

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
one word.

PIMP

If I ever get the big money, that would be the car i'd buy. That, a viper for a track car, and a ram 2500 diesel to pull all my toys around :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
yeah you do have to be a member, but its free, i would highly recommend it, its an awesome site.

Yeah it si free, and if you try to download ANYTHING, it takes 2 days, they OFFER a FASTER connection to look at Videos, for 19 a month, **** them.:mad:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
cabouckaert said:
yeah you do have to be a member, but its free, i would highly recommend it, its an awesome site.
It is an awesome site, but it's too slow!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Saw the video. The car is awesome, the course is awesome (reminded me when I used to watch formula 1, when Senna was alive, he owned that course), but the guy driving the benz was just lame...I don't know...he didn't really lay the smackdown on that benz, no comparo nothing...a little bit dissapointed...Car and driver's review was better IMO...

oh well, I guess I'll forget about it when I see one on the road :D

JH

1 - 20 of 21 Posts