ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
HAHAH I am pretty sure that thing is a buzzer like on game shows. Here is the explaination of the game.

"The Guy Game puts you in the world's wildest party spot for the steamiest Spring Break action ever! Shot live at South Padre Island, this Red-Hot Trivia Challenge lets you play with over 60 smokin' coeds during Spring Break Insanity, as they proudly show off their "assets" for your personal enjoyment. You bring the party and we'll supply the game -- YOU'LL SCORE EVERY TIME!"

teh wInnaR!!!

·
"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout"
4,124 Posts
at first I thought that was an actual peripheral that you plug into the x-box that measures the flow of beer, and that it was some sort of drinking game. That would have rocked.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
chanwahyaoh said:
at first I thought that was an actual peripheral that you plug into the x-box that measures the flow of beer, and that it was some sort of drinking game. That would have rocked.
Best idea evar. Patent that...hurry. Dead serious. Come back and share your spoils with the forum. :D

·
Registered
907 Posts
back in like 2000 there was a game called panty raider....It sucked! It was PG and the charecters looked like they came from the SNES...But hey when your 17 you will try anything!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts