ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another sick Suby

"Its a 3/4 car, 9inch, funny car cage and on methanol.

The set-up is TRP and all are hopeing in the not too distant future to run into the 8's. Very soon the car will be getting a 04 body up grade.

They are 28' slicks and yes the car was running tens with a dog box (was a stock body wrx)."

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
:eek: Very impressive times. I think he needs to hire a better camera man though. I think you're suppose to focus on the car and not the retaining wall. ;) Props to anyone who mods a new ride to that extent. 504 whp on the stock block and heads...........wow! Very nice find.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Mad WRX said:
Another sick Suby

"Its a 3/4 car, 9inch, funny car cage and on methanol.

The set-up is TRP and all are hopeing in the not too distant future to run into the 8's. Very soon the car will be getting a 04 body up grade.

They are 28' slicks and yes the car was running tens with a dog box (was a stock body wrx)."
Ah yes, silver and wingless, DADDY LIKE!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Scuba_Steve said:
Ah yes, silver and wingless, DADDY LIKE!:thumbup:
Got to say, must be something to the wingless factor. I did run my 12.1 without the wing. :eek3: I think maybe you'll be seeing more wingles Rex's/STi's around now.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Mad WRX said:

Didn't want to respond at first cause I thought it was just me who didn't really understand. (not the first time)

Brian,
what exactly does your post mean? The last two posts were by Steve and I about the " silver wingless factor" and you came back with "that's why I bought an STi". Is your STi wingless? And, don't you own a blue STi? :confused1

1 - 20 of 24 Posts