ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm glad I am still here to be typing this. I drive a White WRX 03' and I was driving on 36th Ave. up to Boulder from the Sound Track Meet in Littleton around 11:30 pm. When some guy was tailing me like no other by the construction zone between 104th and Wadsworth exit(speed limit was 45mph). He thought I was slowing down to play with mess with him so he cut me off going about 80mph while almost lossing control of the car. So I was thinking,"This is not worth it, this guy is crazy, I'll get off at East Flat Iron Interloop(or whatever).

So I get off and decide to get back on but if you guys have ever gotten off right there you guys know that you can't get back on because of the RTD park and ride. So I went around and decide to go to Flat Iron. Then around where Mimi's Cafe was, I saw that the guy had blocked the intersecting waiting for me to come that way.

When I stopped at the light he was yelling out the window and cussing so I had to bust a U turn and run away going through like 4 red lights and stop signs and he would still not get leave me alone. I was so scared this guy would be crazy and just want to kill me. Every U-turn I made he tried to T-Bone my car but luckily for all wheel drive. I made it, loosing him where Red Robin was and called the cops. The guy was about mid 20's in, what I believe was, a tan Chrysler 300m(picture). Please if you saw any of this and happen to get his license plate or any information please PM me.

Oh yeah at the light where the guy was blocking the intersecting around where Mimi's Cafe was, there was a WRB WRX at the intersection with me. Is it anyone here? This is the main reason I am posting this because I saw a WRX at the light too maybe he would have saw something. Well that was my story. Thank god for how fast my WRX is.

- Alex

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yea in that situation, I probably would have just stopped and asked WTF mate? Then if he tries to get physical that is when you take out Big Bertha (a homemade lead pipe) and whap him upside the skull with it...down goes the guy then you put em in a vegetable state for the rest of his life and no more driving...thus one less idiot on the road...sorry to hear that!

·
Registered
714 Posts
May the atoms of all the psycho road raging freaks of the world split and separate to the vast corners of the universe. That is all.

·
Registered
92 Posts
bummer`

Crappy situation man. Too bad there are sick fahks out on the road like that. You did the smart thing by not returning the cussing and by booking....

Me on the other hand, I'm 6'4'', 210 and a Orange Belt in HapKiDo. I probably would have just got out of my car and stood up so he could cower in my shadow, realize the huge mistake he made and the brutal ass kicking he would've received from me, then get his dumb ass back in the piece of pooh 300M that he borrowed from his grandparents and drive back to his home (his mom's house).

These situations are tough. IT's times like these that people get killed. I'm glad I don't own a gun cause I would'nt trust myself not to pop a cap in these dumbasses.

I recommend keeping some sort of weapon (non projectile) in your car just in case. It's better to be prepared than not. MAybe a crowbar, bat or some nun-chuks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
wait!

Wait a minute...FOBIAX! It's Iron! I know you. Calvin's friend right? We used to play Star Craft together!!!!

Holler at me man!

AIM: Dociron9

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
:eek: :eek:

Glad you made it out of that ok. Good luck finding out who did this, although chances of finding him are very small.

There is no way I would have stopped and yelled at him. I would have done exaclty what you did. Nothing could have made me stay there.:eek:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
WRX Harvey said:
I have seen the effects of pepper spray. Very nice! Buy yourself some, it rocks!
And then hit him with yr purse.

·
Registered
433 Posts
wow that sux, i'm sorry to hear that i can't belive how "nuts"people go....i can't say i haven't been in bad situations myself but its usually to people who try to run me off the road or kill mein my car, i dunno its tough you did the right thing i think i have learned a lesson or two from your incident.....i have had similar incidents that wold make people cringe on here all i know is there are alot of people that are really nits on the road and you have to be careful i flipped off a guy once who nearly t-boned me and he told me i better watch out kuz one time i will get shot...enough said i won't go into the worse situations i have been in.....be careful and good luck finding this guy

·
Registered
303 Posts
Damien83 said:
There is a shop in the flatirons mall that sells stuff like tazers and pepper spray along with some cool swords and knives
Upper Edge. 2nd floor by Dillards, I think.

But that mall's ghey...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts