Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a VF39 installed on my 05 WRX. With the stage 3 COBB tune and all the supporting mods. TB exhaust, intake, ebcs, injectors, STi Intercooler, etc. it runs pretty good for an OTS tune. Pulls really good too. The only complaint I have is it peaks boost around 21-22lbs. COBB’s notes said it peaks at 18lbs. Not sure if it has anything to due with the wastegate or not. If anybody wants to chime in on what they think that would be great.

·
Æternum
15,475 Posts
I'm not seeing an aftermarket BCS listed in the map notes. My guess is that you are running incompatible modifications with your calibration and would explain the improper boost control.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not seeing an aftermarket BCS listed in the map notes. My guess is that you are running incompatible modifications with your calibration and would explain the improper boost control.

Yeah me and my buddy were talking about it and I realized the EBCS wasn’t needed. Makes sense as to why I’m over boosting. I found the OEM boost solenoid. But do you know where I would find the vacuum line with the T fitting and restrictor pill in it? Is there a part number?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts