Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, im a proud canadian and we usually have a canadian flag sorring high in the front of the place that i work at. but today we lowered that one and raised the american flag. a few hours later, i see a person driving a car and he actually came in off the highway just to tell me something. it was a busy highway and he went out of his way. the american flag was at half mass.

he asked to speak with the manager, but i kindly said he was not in at the moment. he pulled up to the store front, got out of his car.

he said to me, "i just want to thank you for raising my flag today, you dont know how much this means to me. thank you very much. god bless you all."

Then he walked out shedding tears in his eyes.

Thats all he had came in for, he then said thank you and then left the store and drove off..

that totally made my day. i feel so great

God Bless America!!

:)

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Thank you for sharing
I love this country and will always fight for it!

Love,
Josh

U.S.A.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
*wells up with tears*

thanks mark :)

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
God bless everyone. I cant believe its been a year. I will never forget that day. And I will never forget what this one individual said on that day while we were watching everything on TV. But ya f*ck Bin Ladin.

Jason

God Bless

·
Registered
111 Posts
im so proud of my country men... god bless all those affected by the tragedy... and god bless those whom we are about to kick their asses

1 - 6 of 6 Posts