ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video shows the older WRX going through rally testing...very sweet! Its interesting to see how the awd works by looking at how the car goes around the corner.
RallyMe!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Dude, that video was F*&^%ing sweet!!! Man, I wish I knew how to drive like that... was that the BOV that kept on "popping"? And I assume some bystander had an air horn... that kicked butt!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice find Sanson! :thumbup:

·
Banned
389 Posts
streko said:
why were those people using blowhorns? it got annoying
the passenger in the car was using one right when they were about to whip around a corner. maybe hes doing that to warn innocent people of his swift and bold approach

good vid =)

·
Registered
201 Posts
That is some bad ass driving, but I can't help but wonder, is that the fastest way around the corner, by breaking the car off into a slide? I can see on dirt the lateral traction is limited so you can make time by sliding to turn, but on pavement it seems to me you could go faster by squaring the corner off and hitting the apex while drifting to the road edge under acceleration.

Why don't you see Nascar/IRL/F1/etc cars initiating a slide at the entrance to every corner? Besides which, it must be tough on tires.

I am no pro so if I am wrong please disregard. Just a thought. But it is an awesome video.

Sean

Sean

·
Registered
201 Posts
And also, I think I need a parrot on my Avatar, right near the girls Belly Button, anyone able to make that happen?

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
2fastwrx3112 said:
would putting one of those "ALS" on our cars hurt it? I want that loud poping noise soo bad.
Yes, it would hurt it a lot. You'd go through turbos about once a month.

The anti-lag system keeps the car constantly on boost, so while its kicka**, its pretty much for sponsored cars only, or someone with really deep pockets, or for the Lan-Evo III in Initial D. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts