ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home and I saw this make a left turn in front of me, so I immediately took a right after him. We got stuck behind a truck for a long time, but at the end of the road it turns into a stoplight with two lanes. Sweeeeeeet.

What a sweet car, it accelerated so effortlessly and was soooo quiet.

Anyways I pull up next to him and wave and hold it to 5k. He doesn't really react, but he takes off a split second before the light. BOOM clutch out, fronts spin, catch, rear chirp, and I'm off and blow his doors off. Flat into second, diff clunks in protest, F that, slam it into 3rd. I had at least 1.5 cars on him for almost the middle of 3rd (remember I have an sti RA 6-speed) and then he blew past me. It was like a ricer flyby, except that I was still going.

I gave up, caught up to him later and gave him thumbs up and a grin. He looked at me, and then looked away. Stupid football player his oversized ego.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Capt Crunch said:
I had at least 1.5 cars on him for almost the middle of 3rd (remember I have an sti RA 6-speed) and then he blew past me. It was like a ricer flyby, except that I was still going.
Hah, my favorite part :D

Good race though.. I wish I could see some of these exotics in person :sadwave:

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
i saw one of them here in boston a few weeks abo...12cyl twin turbo (or is it single?)

looked badass though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
It's a 6.0 liter W12 engine with a twin turbocharger. It cranks out 552 hp and 479 lb of trq and it does 0-60 in 4.4 sec and 12.9 1/4 mile.. Remember this car weighed in a hefty 5071 lbs.. Oh yeah, it does 198 mph.. :eek3:

·
Registered
282 Posts
One of my bosses just got one. His wife bought it for him for their anniversary! :eek3: Its an amazing car, very smooth power. Personally, i wish it was faster, but hey for a 5,000lb plus car, it surely hauls especially up top!
Nice death!
-Marc

·
Registered
715 Posts
akimoto9 said:
12.9 in the 1/4 is fast, but shouldn't a v7 sti with mods be able to beat that ??
Keep in mind it was from a roll :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
damn i bet it was him then.

silver, black black tint. couldnt see who was in it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Bentley

I worked at a rolls/bentley dealer for almost a year, and i got to drive every bentley model up to that one. i moved onto another job, but when these came out, i called the kid that worked there and told him next time he does a delivery to pick me up, and sure enough he did. those things are sweeet, all i can say is to get behind the wheel of those things is an experience. the arnage's that i drove had a twin turbo v8 with like 410 horses and 619 lb ft of torque, those were a little fun to drive also :tongue: .

chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts