ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home in my new to me 04 WRX, traded in my 06 Tiburon and man is this thing different from the Tib! I love it so far. It already has an AEM CAI, coilovers not sure of the brand of coilovers yet, and a full exhaust. Gonna need a tune cause she runs a little rich but Ill get to that soon enough. Im not a newb to cars or forums but I am a complete newb when it comes to Subies. I look forward to learning a ton about this new ride of mine. Ill get pics up when its not dark out

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Welcome

I would try to avoid driving it or if you have to, stay out of boost until you get tuned.

Do you know how long the previous owner has been running the exhaust without tuning?

·
Registered
10 Posts
im a new subie owner too in roanoke va, where you located at, i just posted my newb intro today, holla at me if your close to roanoke

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
there's a bunch of folks on Flat4Va.com in the Roanoke and western Va areas. Its a slow forum though, sometimes weeks go by without any movement. Congrats on the new ride!

If you're anywhere near VB there's a very healthy local community here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No idea how long it was run without a tune. I saw a Cobb access port on ebay for 200 bucks I was thinking about buying that when I get paid.
Welcome

I would try to avoid driving it or if you have to, stay out of boost until you get tuned.

Do you know how long the previous owner has been running the exhaust without tuning?

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, Im in Va beach BTW Ill update my location....
Virginia Beach Meats V. 2.0 - - NASIOC

Hampton Roads OT *Questions/Welcome/Help Request* V2.0 - Page 4 - NASIOC

Aside of the classifieds those are the only two parts of nasioc I frequent. All the local peeps are in there. Also good to see info about upcoming meets n whatnot

Welcome to clubwrx! :D good scene in here, great people... just very few local to us. I highly suggest signing up at nazicock (what we call nasioc) so you can keep up on the local scene too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts