ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any body interested can hit me up on my cell (540)336 8762. or hit me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/greenhornet79 . im located in Winchester, Va. get back at me and i can give you more details about the car:tongue:

more info on the car... many bolt-ons include VF39, turboxs topmount, buddyclub dp, tanabe catback, AEM EMS , aem serial guage, aem tur boost guage, tein springs, power slot rotors all the way around and carbotech pads, 5ziegen wheels, and 04 WRX seats. Car make 270whp on a dynojet @17lbs.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
Any body interested can hit me up on my cell (540)336 8762. or hit me on myspace http://www.myspace.com/greenhornet79 . im located in Winchester, Va. get back at me and i can give you more details about the car:tongue:

more info on the car... many bolt-ons include VF39, turboxs topmount, buddyclub dp, tanabe catback, AEM EMS , aem serial guage, aem tru boost guage, tein springs, power slot rotors all the way around and carbotech pads, 5ziegen wheels, and 04 WRX seats. Car make 270whp on a dynojet @17lbs.
Hey, Eric! welcome to ClubWRX!!

All, I know this guy, and know the car, well! He's one of the d00ds that are helping me build my car.
He's a great guy, dependable, and definitely trustworthy! I wouldn't be scared to own this WRX!

He's selling it, due to a newcomer to his family.

(pssst... dont tell anyone, but he's gonna be a father! ) LOL

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
This will make someone a good car! I endorse it! lol

Good luck on the sale, "E"!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
mre details im lowering the price again. Im lowering the price, because im selling the aem out of it. the new price is 8500.It is still 10K with the aem installed. PM me if you want to know more!!!

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
someone should really buy this car. It's nice, quick as hell, and priced EXTREMELY RIGHT! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts